FOX NEWS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE TRUTH IS SLIPPERY AS OIL

"A group of scientists say that most of that BP oil the government claimed was gone from the Gulf of Mexico is actually still there.

The scientists believe that roughly three-quarters of the oil (70% to 79%) still lurks under the surface. The research team, affiliated with the University of Georgia, said that it is a misinterpretation of data to claim that oil that has dissolved is actually gone or harmless. The report was based on an analysis of federal estimates, but the Wall Street Journal notes that it hasn't been published or peer-reviewed yet."
Huffington Post

Once again, we're put in the position of not being able to believe anything. I haven't believed that the oil just disappeared, that somehow magic occurred and 75% of it just went away. And I don't believe that the seafood coming out of the Gulf is safe. I also question whether or not the blowout is completely sealed.

But the thing that really pisses me off is that I know I'm being lied to about so much from the Gulf to the economy to the real purposes of our leaders in the administration that I'm starting to believe anything's possible. I don't trust our government because it lies constantly. It lies as a normal course of action. And the media covers for it and lies right along with it.

The leaders of my Church here in America and in Rome lie to me. People I do business with lie to me.

The clerk at the grocery store lies to me just to move me along. I can't call home Depot and get an answer I trust so I'm forced to drive to find out if they have the $2 thing I needed, wasting $15 in diesel fuel.

The doctors lie when they say they have a cure and the government official I talk to lies because they don't care enough to say that the question has no answer, or a hundred possible answers.

Everything is a lie designed to hide the truth that all of this we've built, the governments and buildings and computers and libraries can't help us. It's all an illusion; or a delusion, take your pick. We like to believe we have power, that we control our world and our destinies when the real truth is that we control nothing but ourselves, and that not very well at all.

All this, the artifice and the edifice are beginning to crumble back to the dust they are made from. When this happens those that have put their faith in man will be lost.

Pick up your Bible and read it. And learn to surrender yourself to something higher than man and his artificial power. Real despair and real power are about to be unleashed on this world. Know where you stand and why because many will look to us for the answers that will save them, possibly not from death but from destruction. We will be held accountable for what we say or don't say.

Real truth is God. The lies come from the devil and are designed to confuse us and lead us from the truth.

I'd say that they're doing a pretty good job right now.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment