FOX NEWS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REMAKING ROD...AS A MARTYR?

I'm not sure where to go with this. Blago was arrested because he took on the bankers. Really? It wasn't because of his own personal corruption? I mean, I don't know. I've always thought that the guy was a sleazeball but with the way things are going nothing would surprise me.

Anyway, I thought that this is interesting; not because I necessarily believe what he says but more because I like how he is spinning things. Even if it's a lie it sure is fun to watch. But, what if it's not a lie? Just because he is corrupt doesn't mean he didn't ruffle the wrong feathers and then his corruption was used to remove him and shut him down. Of course, taken to its logical conclusion, if the powers that be wanted him quiet he wouldn't have the freedom to spin his way out of this mess. He wouldn't be sitting there signing books.


Don't you just wish that the world was an honest place?




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment