FOX NEWS

Friday, February 4, 2011

THE WORLD ON THE BRINK

Is this guy right in what he says? Only time will tell. I think he's probably got the basic tone and tenor right but who knows about the details.

I'm posting this sort of stuff not because I believe it's completely accurate but because I believe it is substantially so. Nobody can know exactly when the bottom will fall out but it's pretty damned clear that it will. And, short of the internet, you don't hear much about it. The mainstream media is functioning as the propaganda arm of the banks and the government, which are both actually one in the same.

The only way to find the truth now is on your own.

So read and watch everything you can and make up your own mind and then act on your decision. I think that time is running short and the world we've all lived in is about to change forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment