FOX NEWS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

CRYIN' IN MY BEER

A bit of a side note here. I bought a case of beer on Friday as is my normal practice. I drink Milwaukee's Best, not because it's my favorite but because I can afford it and I enjoy a few beers on the weekend with my friends.

The price of the cheap beer jumped 10% over the last week, going from $10 a case to $11. Soon I won't be able to afford beer, either. Maybe if I start to listen to our government and their constant claims that inflation is running at about 1-2% I won't have to pay as much. But I doubt it. Fantasy seldom reflects reality and it certainly won't change it.

1 comment:

  1. My son makes his own beer. Of course, it probably cost 10 X the amount of store purchased beer. But he and his friends sure like it!

    ReplyDelete