FOX NEWS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE GOD OF DEATH - FOR KIDS?


H/T Vigilant Citizen

I've not seen this show and I don't know any more about it than what I can see in this trailer. That being said, is this really necessary? Whether it's intended or not this thing with the all seeing eye symbolism and the occult rituals is, at least in my mind, normalizing and mainstreaming evil.

Everything that kids watch now is either all new agey or occult. I see it in the shows my granddaughter watches on Disney and Nick all the time. You never see anything more than a passing reference to God or Judeo/Christianity. And when you see these little snippets they're devoid of all meaning. Instead everything is all about witches, vampires and fancy clothes. Entire shows are devoted to materialism and ghouls.

I gotta admit that many of the shows are clever and funny. But so were the shows we watched as kids. The difference is that these new shows don't often seem to transcend a sense of narcissism, that everything is about the individual needs and desires of one character or another. This is all rather subjective on my part but these shows lack a certain warmth that shows like "I Love Lucy", "The Dick Van Dyke Show" or the "Cosby Show" had. I never get a sense of redemption. I rarely see good triumphing over evil. Instead, I see good and evil all mixed together with no real distinction between the two. Everything is cold and calculating, characters in conflict to see who can get the coolest gadget or cutest boy.

And now it looks as though we'll get another show seemingly designed to introduce kids to a world that they don't need to be involved in.

Sometimes, in my more conspiratorial moments, I have to admit that it does almost seem as though the world of the secret societies, the Freemasons and the Bilderbergers, is being mainstreamed for a reason and the kids are the target, just as Marxism went first to the schools. But this couldn't be true, could it?

My granddaughter won't be watching this new, scary kids show. We'll watch "Scooby-Doo" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment