FOX NEWS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MORE THUGGERY AT POLITICAL EVENT

"Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a liberal protester to the ground and stomped her head against a sidewalk.

Lauren Valle, of the progressive group MoveOn.org, was wearing a wig and planned to present the Tea Party-backed candidate with a fake award prior to a debate with Democratic candidate Jack Conway Monday night in Lexington, Ky.

Television footage shows Valle's blonde wig being pulled off before she's pinned to the ground. A man then puts his foot down on her head a couple times and presses down on her.

Valle said the incident left her with "a bit of headache" but the incident did not require any extra medical attention. Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate" and expressed relief that Valle was not injured.

Police said they were not aware of any arrests."
ABC

I haven't seen any reporting on what the actual cause of this was but really, do we need to go to swinging all the time. Unless the woman threatened someone and looked ready to act what possible reason could there be for this?

It'll be interesting to see how law enforcement and the prosecutor react to this after the non reaction to the
Kenneth Gladney beating in St. Louis last year by SEIU thugs.

2 comments:

  1. Catawissa,

    This is why I do not go to political events. I know how bad tempered I am and how I would react towards a liberal. No, I am NOT saying that I would enter into a physical altercation. But having been a naval submarine sailor, I am capable of the most vile invective. So rather than tempt myself by a situation that I know will raise my ire, I avoid such events.

    This is a very important thing, however. We as Christians have got to behave differently than liberals. We cannot give into our emotions. We have to let the Holy Spirit control us. Satan likes nothing more than for me to roll out with all that nasty sailor talk. That feeds right into his evil plans. The right tactic is what Jesus said: don't cast your pearls before swine lest they turn and tear you apart. So I avoid liberals. I am not interested in dialogue with them - I will leave that to men more competent and level headed than I am. Indeed, I have nothing in common with liberals. And it's important for me to keep my mind on a level beam and not be turned to right or left by wild emotion.

    I suppose people will think it unfair I say this about liberals without chastizing the conservatives. Well, while I do agree God is neither conservative or liberal, in this day and age the devil is certainly liberal and has been since Voltaire and Robespierre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know our weaknesses and try to avoid them. I've got a few myself.

    ReplyDelete