Thursday, July 8, 2010


Now we need to finish the job.

Once again we've got a convicted sex offender attacking another child. The courts refuse to protect society from these pieces of crap by locking them away for good so it's time for society to protect itself. We can't allow this to stand.

If this scumbag ever gets out of prison he needs to be killed; because if he's not he'll go after another little kid. I know this sounds harsh but it's just a plain and simple fact. Once a child molester, always a child molester.

"Some people claim that child abusers can't be cured and invariably reoffend. Others suggest that recidivism rates are low and that sex offenders are less likely to reoffend than those who commit other types of crimes. What is the truth?

Overall, follow-up studies typically find sexual recidivism rates of 10%-15% after five years, 20% after 10 years, and 30%-40% after 20 years (see, Hanson, Morton, & Harris, 2003).

However, these numbers are conservative because not all offences are detected."
Leadership Council

The thing is that we can't take the chance. The recidivism rate is arguably so high that it behooves us to make sure that people convicted of child molestation never walk the streets again. If they aren't going to be locked away then, unfortunately, they need to be killed. We can't trust them to control themselves because there are too many repeat offenders out there.

Has this guy that stole little Alisa stolen some other kid lately; or maybe raped a little one and moved on? It wouldn't be a surprise if he had, would it?

"The prime suspect in the abduction of a Louisiana, Mo., girl shot himself in the head when authorities closed in Wednesday afternoon, a day after the little girl was found alive in a St. Louis County strip mall parking lot.

Police converged on a rural residence in Hawk Point in Lincoln County about 4:30 p.m. after receiving information that the man who may have taken 4-year-old Alisa Maier lived there.
Police sources said the suspect was Paul S. Smith, a sex offender who lived at the home on Highway D.

Smith was spraypainting his car silver when police approached, a police source said. He was still alive after shooting himself and was being treated at an area hospital, police sources said.

Smith, 38, matches the general description of the abductor. His dark-colored car - the one he was painting - matched the description of the car involved in the abduction, police said.
Alisa was abducted from the front lawn of her Louisiana home Monday evening, shortly after her mother called her to dinner. She reappeared almost 26 hours later, wandering alone at a car wash in Fenton.

She was reunited with her parents, David Maier and Kimberly Harrison, early Wednesday morning at the county police's Fenton precinct. Officers and family then drove into St. Louis at 4:30 a.m. to Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, where doctors examined her.

Alisa's grandfather Roy Harrison told reporters that Alisa and her family were in a hotel in an undisclosed location and would not go home for a while. He said Alisa was fine.

"No harm at all," Harrison said when asked whether she had been hurt.

Police in St. Louis County would not discuss the medical examination of Alisa done Wednesday. Investigators said that when she was taken to the hospital late Tuesday night she was tired and did not say much.

Smith, the suspect, was convicted in 1995 of sodomy of a 10-year-old and served about 11 years in prison. He is listed on the Missouri sex offender registry as a noncompliant offender, meaning he has not informed authorities of his current address.

Records confirm Smith as linked to the Highway D address. Other records show addresses for him in St. Louis and in Rolla. Smith's middle name is variously listed in records as Steven and Serling."
STL Today

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment