FOX NEWS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A FEW DAYS OFF

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to write, just on the off chance anyone cares, and let you know I'm taking a few days off from writing this blog. It's Fourth of July weekend and I hear the Meramec River calling my name.

I'll be back to writing on Tuesday but in the mean time I'm going to take my boat, my fishing gear, some beer, lawn chairs and plenty of food up on that beautiful, clear, spring fed Ozark stream and kick back with my lovely wife, and whomever else happens to come along.

So this is the last time for a few days I'll think about much of anything outside of fish, food, cold beer, cool water and sunshine. Lucky for me the river's right down the road from my house so I don't even have to pack an overnight bag.

Have a great holiday and we'll talk again on Tuesday. Bye.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment