FOX NEWS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

OBAMA IS SCARING CHRIS MATTHEWS

This makes you wonder just how nervous the left is about losing their hold on power this fall. And if they're this nervous, what will they do to retain it?

"Chris Matthews has come a long way since the infamous thrill up his leg.

The MSNBC anchor, once so enamored with Barack Obama that he admitted a campaign speech sent a thrill up his leg, has now told Jay Leno that Obama scares him.

"The President scares me," Matthews said of Obama's response to the Gulf oil spill disaster. "He's been acting a little like a Vatican Observer here. When is he actually going to do something? And I worry; I know he doesn't want to take ownership of it. I know politics. He said the minute he says, 'I'm in charge,' he takes the blame, but somebody has to. It's in our interest."
Huffington Post

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment