FOX NEWS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THE POPE AND THE MEDIA-LIES, DISTORTIONS AND CALUMNY

For even more verification of what we already pretty much knew, go read Ioannes' posts on just how awful the reporting on the Popes involvement, or lack thereof in the Father Murphy case, has been at the New York Times. You can read them here and here. I guess if either one of us continues with this we'll be accused of beating a dead horse. The fact of the matter is that if the Pope was guilty I, and I'm sure Ioannes, would be just as loudly calling for justice to be done.

But the Pope is not guilty. As a matter of fact, all of the evidence, even that supplied by the Times, points to exactly the opposite conclusion. Yet they keep putting out the lie and pretending it's fact.

And that's the truly terrible part of this. Our media, the people that are supposed to be objective professionals, have shown their true colors once again. Why is it that all of us are being forced to turn to the blogs to get our news? I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got more faith in the average guy trying to get a story out than I do the professionals. It's generally easier to tell when an amateur is lying. And I think most of us do try to be as honest as possible. The same can't be said of any of the MSM. They like to say they're one thing and then turn and become something completely different. At least on the blogs, I know where the writer stands most of the time and I can easily check his sources.

So read the posts that Ioannes has put up and then go check the facts for yourself. This is a railroading of an innocent man to satisfy a political agenda. If you can see the lies please tell those you know, especially if you're Catholic. If the people know the truth nobody can tell us lies.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment