FOX NEWS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"OF WHY THE SEA IS BOILING HOT - AND WHETHER PIGS HAVE WINGS."

Finally, news that makes sense. If more snow and colder weather is a sure indication of global warming then I think it only logical that more layoffs would equal more job creation.

"The number of mass layoffs by U.S. employers edged up in January as manufacturers stepped up job cuts, data showed on Tuesday, but probably not enough to alter views that the economy is on the brink of creating jobs."
Reuters

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?
The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so,
The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: