FOX NEWS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!

Our economy is collapsing along with our Republic. The President has just modified a Reagan era Executive Order that will allow Interpol to take whatever action it wants in our country with no legal restrictions. America and our freedom is drifting away.

In the end though, the only thing that really matters is that around 2000 years ago God became man. Because a simple young girl had the courage and the faith to say yes we have a savior born as one of us.

Thank you God for the gift of your Son and thank you Mary for being the Theotokos.

Jesus, protect us and give us the wisdom and understanding to do your will in these incredibly trying times. We need all the help we can get. Amen.

If I don't talk to you before hand, Merry Christmas. My son, who I haven't seen in a year should be walking in the door in just a bit and I think that I'll be spending the next day or two catching up.

I don't know how many people read this blog but thanks. I enjoy writing and it helps me to get things straight in my head.

Again, Merry Christmas. May the blessings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be on you, your family and the world.

Good Night.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I read ya, and I pray for ya too! Keep up the fight. Your soul is worth the trouble for the King of the Universe to die for, so never doubt your worth! That's an order, well actually it is a commandment.

    Happy Christmas! from your English follower.

    ReplyDelete