FOX NEWS

Friday, November 20, 2009

IF YOU CAN'T CONVINCE 'EM, BUY 'EM

Democrat Mary Landrieu has probably been bought and paid for with our money; to work against our interests. Business as usual goes on.

I was trying to think of something pithy to say here but I can't. We've had TEA parties and marches on Washington. We call them and write. We have exercised every normal, rational and legal option available to us to stop this takeover of our lives. Yet, the bribery and subterfuge continue. We have no real say in the direction of our country and very little in the direction of our lives. We have been ensnared in a trap of Biblical proportions.

Remember when the whiny, sniveling lefties used to say "Better red than dead"? That's bullshit. I'll take death over slavery any day. We are being forced into slavery with the enactment of this health control legislation. Or with Cap and Trade. Or with the Copenhagen Treaty. Or with the TARP funding and the "rescue" of the "too big to fails". I can't keep up with all of this.

It's time for everyone that sees this coming to prepare in earnest for what's ahead. First, make sure that your family is prepared. Then try to get as many people in your neighborhood on board as possible. If you have been given the gift of foresight it is your responsibility to spread the word. Most will just think you're crazy. So what. Move on to the next until you find those that understand. It's vital that we begin to create local groups that are self sustaining. We are going to revert to a much simpler but harsher existence. It will take a group effort to get through this.

The time is getting short. Days, weeks, years? I don't know, even though I think shorter is probably more accurate.

Prepare yourself spiritually. This is REALLY a problem of Biblical proportions. We will need the direct intervention of God in our lives if we hope to be able to get our families and others through this. There are going to be many signs and wonders in the near future. We will need to hear the voice of God clearly so that we can know what we are supposed to do. These signs will cause panic and cries of rejection from those that place their hopes in politics, economics and the power of man. We will need the clear and unwavering voice of God to be able to explain what is happening. Again, if you have been given the gift of understanding what is going on around us it is your responsibility to help those around you to understand the truth.

I know that this stuff sounds crazy. I read what I have written and I understand that many will consider this the ravings of a deluded religious nut. I am driven to tell people what I know to be true. I don't know why I know it but I do. So many of the things that I have seen clearly have come to pass that I just can't discount the things that I see as yet to come. I'm being driven to say and write things that are extremely uncomfortable. I find it embarrassing to have to tell people that the sky is falling while the sun shines brightly. I get tired of being told that I am a fool. I'm tired of the thoughts and the sense of death and suffering that I feel. I'm tired of feeling compelled to comment on things that I really would just rather let alone. I'm tired of feeling crazy.

So get yourself, your family and your friends ready. How? I don't know. Ask God and he'll tell you. But, you have to get quiet to hear. Then, and now comes the tricky part, you have to accept what you are told. Because you will think you are going crazy. You will feel compelled to do weird, uncomfortable counter intuitive things; at least by the standards of the world.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure Noah felt a little strange, too.


"ABC News' Jonathan Karl reports:

What does it take to get a wavering senator to vote for health care reform?

Here’s a case study.

On page 432 of the Reid bill, there is a section increasing federal Medicaid subsidies for “certain states recovering from a major disaster.”

The section spends two pages defining which “states” would qualify, saying, among other things, that it would be states that “during the preceding 7 fiscal years” have been declared a “major disaster area.”

I am told the section applies to exactly one state: Louisiana, the home of moderate Democrat Mary Landrieu, who has been playing hard to get on the health care bill.

In other words, the bill spends two pages describing would could be written with a single world: Louisiana. (This may also help explain why the bill is long.)

Senator Harry Reid, who drafted the bill, cannot pass it without the support of Louisiana’s Mary Landrieu.

How much does it cost? According to the Congressional Budget Office: $100 million."

ABC News


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment