FOX NEWS

Monday, October 26, 2009

OPTING OUT HEALTH CONTROL AND INTO MY POCKET

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid will announce this afternoon that he plans to push ahead with a public option vote – most likely one that includes an opt-out provision for states – even though he's currently short several votes for passage, according to people close to the situation."

Politico


This is sweet. I guess that if Missouri decides to opt out of the government insurance plan then I get to keep the tax money that I would have otherwise sent to D.C. to cover the cost of the insurance. That way, I can use it to buy private insurance. I'll be able to do this. Right? So I don't have to pay twice. Right? I'm sure the government wouldn't screw me. Right???



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment