FOX NEWS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GO GATORS?

There are so many things wrong here I hardly know where to begin. Is this the best use of Congress's time? Our country is collapsing, we are at war and the barbarians are at the gate. Another shining example of our tax dollars at work.

I'm going to give this woman the benefit of the doubt; she's from the South and has an accent. This doesn't excuse the inability to speak clearly and coherently! I'm around people all the time with accents, including my neighbor that came here from Germany. They can all be easily understood and can articulate their point.

If this women graduated from the University of Florida they need to immediately rescind her diploma.

And I haven't even mentioned the clothes!




(H/T Sharp Elbows)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment