FOX NEWS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

FOX'S SMITH SHUTS DOWN H1N1 INTERVIEW

It's kinda weird that Shepard Smith doesn't seem to accept the fact that someone in the health care industry just might have a valid point concerning the swine flu injections. He keeps saying that she hasn't done any research. She says she has. I would expect that someone in the field would be able to speak to the effects of vaccines and the dangers associated with them. There is something strange going on related to the H1N1 vaccines. I'm just putting up all of this stuff so that we can all be informed about the questions. I'm not going to take the shot, just like I've never taken any other type of flu shot. I always thought that I had an option here. It'll be interesting to see if I still do.



Information Liberation

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment