FOX NEWS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A QUEER SITUATION

One News Now:
"Home Depot is helping to introduce children to the homosexual lifestyle.
The Nashville Gay Pride website notes that Home Depot contributed more than $5,000 to help finance the 2009 festival. The retailer also participated by conducting children's craft workshops at a special booth set up for them. The company has sponsored similar children's venues at pro-homosexual events in Atlanta, Kansas City, Durham, Portland, and San Diego."

I give up. Pretty soon I'm going to have to go cut down the trees and mill them myself.

I really don't care about someones personal sexual preference. That's between them and God. Just leave your kids out of it. Don't take them to fairs or anything else which have as their primary purpose the promotion of sexual activity. Of any kind.

I'm getting really tired of corporations supporting and promoting any and all forms of sexual activities. Why do these companies feel it necessary to involve themselves in this? I'm sure it is because they want to make sure they aren't excluded from the gay marketplace. Not being gay myself (I'm trying to type in my most heterosexual and manly way right now. Can you tell?), I don't know, but am going to guess, that just like the rest of us their decision about where to purchase a 2x4 has very little to do with whom they slept with last night.

Home Depot and the others involved in this politically correct idiocy are pandering to gay activists because they are afraid. MAN UP (I hope no one gets exited by this, in any way) and quit supporting stupid causes out of fear because while you may not be offending the tiny militant homosexual lobby you are starting to piss off a bunch of regular folks, gay and straight. The math is on our side; we will spend a lot more with your company than the small special interests that you are so fearful of offending.

No comments:

Post a Comment