FOX NEWS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CORRUPTION MAY KILL US; THE BANKS AND THE FED CERTAINLY WILL

I've been following ACORN and all of the corruption that swirls around it with rapt attention. I agree with Glenn Beck that corruption is the problem. ACORN is just the most visible part, and probably the easiest to deal with. The banks and their collusion with the government to defraud and rape the people of the world is the thing that, in the end will change everything. Forever. We are nearing the end of our way of life. Really, it's been over for about a couple years now. The truly ugly part is right around the corner. Karl Denninger at Market Ticker has been charting this collapse better than anyone else. He uses mathematics to explain and prove his conclusions. Math doesn't lie. At least I've been told that. I've got dyslexia so I have to take the word of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment